- Client is a Giant Pharmaceutical, located in Tuas
- 1 year contract, renewable.
- Good package with AWS + Performance Bonus + Fixed Transport Allowance
- Support testing/ monitoring functions pertaining to aseptic manufacturing and microbiological testing of Raw Materials, Excipient, In-process materials, semi-finished and finished products manufactured in the API, DPI, Biotech, Tablets and R&D facilities
- Responsible for testing of developmental and clinical products as required.
- Participate in analytical developmental activities as required
- Perform routine/non-routine quality monitoring, sampling and testing of Utility systems inclusive of Purified water, Water for Injection, Pure steam, Compressed air and Nitrogen systems.
- Perform routine/non-routine environmental environmental monitoring for all required plants, facilities, clean rooms, hygienic areas and labs, inclusive of particle monitoring test.
- Perform personnel qualification and re-qualification and also to lead qualification and re-qualification of clean rooms, when necessary.
- Provide testing support to plant validation activities.
- Performa routine and Batch related Environmental monitoring in clean rooms and other production areas and laboratory
- Performa initial Quality Control check and regular QC checks on ready-to-use cultures and maintenance of cell cultures.
- Perform microbial identification (Bacteria, mold and yeast) in water, environment and product samples.
- Liaise with external vendors on instrument calibration and maintenance.
- Participate in SHE, Business Compliance, cGMP and all other compliance-related matters, where applicable.
* Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology
* Prior working experience is preferred.
* 1-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Please send resume to me at / call me at +65 6232 5246 for furtehr clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Recruitment Consultant | Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824