- Manage Solution Architect team to deliver the functional requirements for D365 Field Service Implementation
- Designs the solution architecture for Microsoft Dynamics Field Service and Power Platform solutions customized to meet the identified customer business needs
- Utilizes knowledge of Microsoft solutions to accurately estimate the effort required to deploy a customized solution
- Leads client discussions to review possible solutions to the business requirements
- Hands-on experience of customization of Schedule Board, Resource Schedule Optimization, and Work Order Process configurations
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Common Data Service/Field Service Entity Framework and familiarity of relational database concepts.
- Coordinates across multidisciplinary teams and collaborates with functional analysts, architects, and developers.
- Be an advisor to customers and other consultants Advise customers on best practices for CRM, Field Service and Project Operations processes, user interface, and architecture
- Facilitate training on business analysis, CRM solution design, integration, migration and demo successful implementations to share knowledge of the solutions implemented across the organization Required Skills
- Identify potential design risks in the light of the project as a whole (system design, data integrations, migrations, reporting and infrastructure)
- 10 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- At least 1 full cycle implementation in Field Service with prior experience in managing a small team
- Degree in IT or any related discipline
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1331697