Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and execution of project work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet user expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of Customers. Coordinates communication with all stakeholders on project scope, budget, risk and resource requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 Years of working experience in IT with at least 4-5 of project management experience and end-to-end full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
- Able to review and deep dive into code as and when necessary
- Proactive and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good to have Programming Languages: C#, Microsoft Dynamics CRM,
- Knowledge in business application development life cycle & hands on experience in application development
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697