Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to sales team to understand customers overall business needs and technology direction while providing technical solution in the response to RFP.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently while building relationship with internal and external stakeholders for the successful delivery on time.
- Leading the overall design and architecture of large-scale projects while ensuring architecture quality throughout project lifecycle.
- Leading and driving cross functional teams to meet technical and functional requirements while ensuring best practices and implementations on compliance policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 12 Years of working experience in IT with at least 4-5 end-to-end full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Application Integration and Architecture patterns
- Strong experience in .NET technology stacks for enterprise web application development coupled with a strong experience in Database Modelling Design and Implementation.
- Extensive experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts desired
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697