- Complete and review the daily pricing of OTC assets, manual price input and price exception validation review for a variety of clients.
- Understand the theoretical/technical nature of all OTC securities and the data required for accurate calculation of OTC positions.
- As a professional with a global reach, you will be expected to drive your own development and that of those around you by maintaining high standards of performance as you carry out your role.
- Successful candidate will act as oversight for global departments: ensure an excellent service standard, maintain a flow of communication, build relationships and continuously manage workflow between onshore and offshore locations.
- Display initiative by suggesting improvements to processes and taking ownership of service provided to clients. Use your qualifications and experience to add value to a global centre of excellence.
- Work as part of a project team managing the take-on of new clients. This will involve working with both the client and various internal departments - Trade Capture, Fund Accounting, Reconciliations etc.
- A range of other project/process development/internal & external training initiatives.
- Minimum Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Business, or any related discipline.
- Proficiency in using MS Excel. Knowledge of VBA is good to have
- Dependability, flexibility and the ability to lead by example.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in high-pressure environment
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374