Middleware and release Team Lead, to lead a team of middleware support engineers and release engineers. To provide middleware products administration and support of IBM WebSphere Web Servers, MQ Servers for the customer. Also coordinating the application application deployment for SIT, UAT and production deployment for the Customer.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible to lead IBM WebSphere & MQ support engineers for middleware products support and administration.
- Working with Application development team/project manager for Web & MQ server's infrastructure built and configuration setup.
- Provide production support services and assist to Application team on problem investigation and problem troubleshooting on Web Servers and MQ servers services.
- Responsible to plan, schedule, track and coordinating application deployment.
- Providing SIT, UAT and Production application deployment and support
- Experience with Web Servers and MQ servers cluster design and setup.
- 4 ~7 Years working experience with UNIX environment, including HP UX/Unix/Linux environment and shell scripting.
- Experience on Security hardening of Web servers & MQ Servers services.
- Experience on lead middleware support engineers /Change release engineers will be advantage.
- Ability to coordinate with customer, application project managers & vendors on Middleware and Web Servers setup and implementation.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and a commitment to maintain optimum system availability for customer.
- Strong customer focus with emphasis on commitment to continuous improvement in system availability and performance.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697