- Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Degree holder in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Experience with SWIFT & Objective C.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Proven working experience in iOS development
- Experience working with storyboard, cocoa touch and auto layout
- Hands on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics is good to have
- Experience with automated build and release process
- Has experience in using Maps API, GPS services for iOS application.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs like Alamo fire.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle, Agile methodologies.
- Good sense of creativity and innovation
- Understanding code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Willingness to learn new technologies if needed
- Have skill in OOP and software design knowledge, know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374