- Assist project delivery/development manager for planning, tracking, implementing and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics CRM and PowerPlatform application
- Work with and communicate effectively with other teams and vendors on projects and application maintenance.
- Involve in application technical design, development and review. Ensure that the application designed and built conforms to the requirements, principles and models that support the solution architecture overall roadmap, as well as complying to policies, standards and procedures.
- Analyze the impacts on current system, research problems, design and implement optimal solutions. Maintain an awareness of the latest technological trends and developments in order to introduce new processes and products to enhance the application.
- Involve in testing activities and assist to investigate/ troubleshoot issues.
- Develop and maintain documentations that will include but not limited to SOPs and system architecture guides and diagrams adhering to organization templates, policies, and standards.
- Follow the Change Management and Engineering Review processes, which include raising requests/ tickets to the required teams. Ensure changes are completed according to the project and/or release schedule.
- Streamline deployment processes and assist to formulate implementation and deployment plan.
- Setup environments and work with development team to deploy changes to test environments and Production.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any related field with education in web technologies
- 6+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good experience in requirements management and end to end requirements analysis.
- Good experience in object oriented design techniques, UML and object modeling
- Considerable experience in business process modeling and techno-functional design.
- Good experience in developing good looking PowerApps
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
- Experience with a variety of source control and development tools
- Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components.
- A passion for learning and the willingness to solve problems.
- Banking knowledge would be advantageous
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141