- Preparing repair processes such as disassembly, clean, repair and assembly of aircraft components.
- Perform visual and dimension inspection of engine components.
- Check and certify workshop maintenance test rigs, machinery and tools records follow company procedures.
- Identify unserviceable parts, initiate parts requisitions and ensure parts are repaired according to Airworthiness and Aircraft Manual.
- Record information in a timely and useful manner in accordance with Company procedures (Quality manual, AP&P, etc.)
- ITE holder or GCE 'O' Level or Aerospace Electronic Engineering.
- Good to have 2 years of Aerospace MRO Experience.
Tan Cheu Hoon, Fenny EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22105896