* Analyze user requirements and design/development of business user reports
* Work will also include some development using UNIX shell scripts, SQL and other languages to automate the interfaces between Murex and other application systems.
* The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, business analysts and business users, as well as external vendors.
* Proven experience of working on scalable, resilient transaction processing systems in the Financial markets
* Strong Knowledge in Datamart, SQL, Store Procedures
* Strong exposure of trade lifecycle across front office and middle office tiers;
* Practical knowledge of shell scripting;
* Very strong experience on design and development of Datamart reports MX3.1;
* Detailed knowledge of Murex datamodel in MX3.1;
* Excellent grasp of Murex 3.1 Architecture and services; * Good understanding of main Murex modules like MxmlExchange, simulation views, VAR…
* Contribute to the design of key integration , workflow and reporting aspects of the platform;
* Work with teams spread across infrastructure, product development, support, and test;
Minimum 5 years of working experience and very strong experience on design and development of Datamart reports MX3.1;
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697