* Execute projects and enhancements and provide technical support in STP trade interfaces, including pre-trade related enhancement.
* Analyze user requirements and design/development of Murex STP trade interfaces.
* Work will also include some development using UNIX shell scripts, SQL and Core Java to automate the interfaces between Murex and other application systems.
* The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, business analysts and business users, as well as external vendors.
* Experienced in building Confirmation templates, event notices, Swift Messages and related document generation from the STP
* Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
* Possess good knowledge of technical skills:
* Murex MxML (MX 3.1), with proficiency in XML/XST, data dictionaries
* Murex pre-trade sequence related to STP trade interfaces.
* SQL, preferably in Sybase environment.
* UNIX system command and shell scripting.
* Good to have below knowledge and skills:
+ Murex datamart report, market data (MDRS/MDCS/RTBS).
+ Core Java, preferably version 1.6 and above.
+ Agile software development knowledge. + Automated test framework hands-on experience.
* Other requirements:
+ Good knowledge of Treasury products.
+ Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills.
+ Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
+ Good teamwork skills.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697