- Provide Level 2/3 support (in a shifting or on-call rotation) in Network Security Operations with main focus on service restoration and security remediation.
- As part of the support team, accountabilities include processing of requests, supporting and resolving incidents, implementing changes, and reviewing problems.
- Performs in-depth troubleshooting and participate in conference calls together with other relevant teams and internal/external stakeholders
- Implement configuration changes and performs administration and maintenance of network security devices (firewalls, IPS, email filtering systems, web proxy devices, access control systems)
- Employs production monitoring tools to ensure that all systems are running and available, ensures network security devices are in optimal operation.
- Address IT security vulnerability issues by conducting software upgrades/patches, device hardening, and others
- Strictly follows change management process
- Provides effective time management and work prioritization to meet target dates for activities and project tasks; identified risk which may impact the ability to meet deliverables.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail with focus on delivering quality work; seeks continuous improvement for the betterment of the organization.
- Accountable to the team's commitments, deliverable and SLA's
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in TCP/IP (Layer 3) networking, IP routing, and switching
- With basic experience or knowledge in network firewalls or configuring access lists
- Must have self-initiative to learn and adopt to new technologies in a fast-paced environment, willing to take advantage of opportunities for professional growth
- Work location: Serangoon North
- Open to 24x7 on call standby
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160