- Manage the overall infrastructure, analyse and troubleshoot issues accordingly;
- Set up, implement, configure, maintain and monitor physical and virtual servers;
- Implement and administer network infrastructure;
- Manage and administer hardware setups, desktop applications,
- Administer and troubleshoot network devices and some security infrastructure when necessary;
- Maintain technical and system documentation including IT security procedures, policies, and backups;
- Providing continuous support to internal systems' infrastructure and administering processes, servers, workstations, and network devices.
- Okta, VMware workspace One, G suite, AWS, Windows 10, MacOS, Mobile devices, Assets and Inventory Management (phones, software licenses, yubikeys.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or any other related field;
- Minimum of 2 years experience working within network and servers;
- Strong background in Windows & Linux OS;
- Prior experience in troubleshooting servers and installing and configuring networks;
- Knowledgeable on networking and networks security (DHCP, AP/AD, LAN, WAN, IPSec VPN, Monitoring etc.);
- CCNA Certification will be considered an asset.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940