Resolves complex issues related to the coordination, control, design, support, and operation of specialized components of a network whether data, voice or video such as Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), and voice systems. Plans, configures, tests, maintains, troubleshoots and tunes complex network infrastructure such as routers, switches, gateways, firewall systems, multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, private branch exchange (PBX), voice mail, call management system (CMS) and network security devices.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in networking industry providing network design, administration and implementation
* Strong working knowledge of the following routing protocols: RIP, EIGRP, OSPF & BGP, DHCP, DNS
* Advantages if also hold server administration or managing voice devices experience
* Ability to work and communicate with all level of management and staff with the business, other groups and vendors
* Deep technical knowledge and hands on experience in the following products:
- Expert in Cisco devices. Management - Switch, Router, Cisco WLC, Cisco ACS/ ISE, Cisco Prime
- Implementation experience in Cisco Nexus, F5 load balancer and Firepower firewalls
* Knowledge in Cisco ACI, Cisco/ Checkpoint Firewalls
* Cisco certification: Must have CCNP or equivalent
* Good network troubleshooting skills.
* Worked on customer sites. Able to coordinate with multiple teams between Server, L1/L2/L3/L4 Network team, and external partners
* Able to articulate the issues and troubleshoot during major incidents
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141