- Management of network incidents escalations from L1/L2, incident and problem and security incident response.
- Responsible to work with the respective infra tower teams in troubleshooting and identify root cause, related to network.
- Responsible to work with the respective network vendors' support teams for the troubleshooting, identification, and resolution of network problems.
- Handling of the critical network incidents under pressure situations to resolve in timely manner to minimize the business impact.
- Attend to conference calls with other support teams for problem identification and resolutions.
- Must adhere to process and policies of the Bank.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any related discipline
- In-depth understanding of the networking concepts (Routing, Switching, LAN/WAN, Spanning Tree Protocol, LAN, Inter-VLAN Routing, etc).
- Hands on experience on routers and switches for basic troubleshooting of the network related problems and incidents.
- Advanced hands-on experience on troubleshooting complex network problems.
- Logical thinking and problem analysis skills to troubleshoot complex network problem to isolate the root cause and provide suitable resolution.
- Knowledge of advanced network technologies.
- Must have good communication skills and should be able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109