The Network Engineer is responsible to support the enterprise network infrastructure for the entire group. This role requires an experience operation engineer with in-depth enterprise technical expertise in order to communicate, and collaborate with various IT team, project managers, and management and business leaders.
- Design, develop, implement, and integrate IT Network infrastructure to System and Application components in the overall IT infrastructure.
- Provide technical support (including on-call as required) to evaluate problems and provide technical solutions for a 24x7 environment.
- Perform IT Network hardware and software Asset and Inventory Management.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, design, test, implement and maintain new Network systems.
- Prepare functional specifications from which new Network systems will be procured and implemented.
- Prepare and maintain technical user guides, standard operating procedures, systems/network documentation and diagrams.
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT / Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in network infrastructure administration.
- Must have CCNA/ CCNP certifications
- Good knowledge of Layer-2 networking protocols (802.1x, TCP/IP, VLANs, OSPF & STP).
- Possess in-depth knowledge of network routing/switching, firewalls, and wireless.
- Able to do troubleshooting for networking, hardware, software and security issue.
- Good communication skills and ability to manage user expectations and communicate well via written technical documentation or interactive sessions with users.
- Able to work independently and possesses positive working attitude with willingness to learn.
- Able to work after hours when required for support and implementation.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547