- Location: Loyang
- Salary will commensurate with relevant work experience
- Role focus: Daily security operations and incident management adhering to the SLAs (At customer site)
- Render user technical support, perform regular security reviews and ensure timely escalations to principals to diagnose and troubleshoot fault incidents at the assigned customer's site
- Daily operational health checks for the IT infrastructure.
- Monitor alarms & report to customer via email/mobile (if any major severity seen.)
- Firmware update & patch management and ensure that the environment is bug/vulnerable free by keeping system with up-to-date software.
- Creation of change request plan and submit to customer operation manager or supervisor for review and approval.
- Maintain, track and update physical and logical diagram changes.
- Manage & track all cabling/ patching records.
- Work and liaise with appointed partners/vendor for necessary site survey and discussions.
- Preparing weekly ticket tracking list for outstanding & resolved tickets.
- Prepare and provide monthly equipment status (system events, severity alerts, violations, overall status, etc..) report to customer.
- Work with appointed vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure internal audit compliance.
- Ensure that all correspondence with customers is performed in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Work closely with various team of engineers (internal & external) for troubleshooting.
- Ownership on critical incidents for customers to deliver resolution within SLA.
- Troubleshoot production issues and network/security problems to fix any infra related issues and work with principal vendors and customer to provide the resolution within the proposed timelines.
- Perform L3 escalation to appointed partner and/or principal vendor.
- Performing RMA for hardware failures and replacement in production environment
- Perform health checks for the critical environments and ensure the systems running up to the standard and no potential failures.
- Setup staging and simulation for customer activities for critical jobs before actual tasks in production environment.
- Able to follow and meet customer SLA for all the incidents and requests.
- Take ownership of incidents and service delivery in customer's environment.
- Undertake escalation for networking related matters from desktop engineers, perform troubleshooting and hardware field replacement works for customers.
- Responsible for updating technical documentations for configuration changes.
- Responsible for opening and closing of support tickets in ServiceNow Platform providing timely updates to customer and service delivery manager for support cases that has been allocated to you.
- Raising Change and Service Request, updating to the customer ITSM platform
- Update master equipment inventory list once new equipment is deployed or RMAed
- Relevant fields of studies (IT, Infocomm, Com Science, Etc..) with min 1 year of related work experience
- Willing to perform after office hours activities and standby duties
- With CCNA certification is a plus
- Existing knowledge/certification for network operations including network, wireless, security technologies will be a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Network Engineer (Resident)"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345