- Support for global production Content Delivery Network deployments. Experience with production and corporate network including edge, backbone, datacentre, POP, and Internet peering strategies.
- Understanding of server hardware technologies relative to content delivery performance and capacity.
- Day-to-day activities involves working on multiple vendor TOR Switch (Cisco Nexus, Arista, and Juniper), HPE Servers (G8, G9, and G10) and Linux CentOS 7 for any software and hardware issues.
- Taking care of traffic and any other queries raised by ISP/partners.
- Managing switches for any incidents such as input errors, CRC, RMA etc.
- Working directly with ISP/vendors on fixing any issues related to network.
- Experience in fibre-optic technology including cable types, connector types, optic types, patch panels, and optical transport technologies.
- Proven experience preparing root cause analysis for any network and server outages, Programming and scripting capabilities.
- Participate in 24/7 support with other regional teams
- Network certifications such as CCNP or JNCIP.
- Linux System admin RHCSA, RHCE Server level certifications
- 2 - 4 years' work experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Certification and equivalent work experience
- Good communication skills
- Routine weekend work may be required.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547