- Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
- Salary will commensurate with relevant work experience
- 24/7 operations centre and Escalation standby role for after office hours support on monthly rotational basis
- Understand the process and practices related to GNC support Templates and Standard Operating Procedures
- Take lead and drive critical incidents with team and vendors to reduce resolution time or provide workaround.
- Ownership on critical incidents for customers to deliver resolution within SLA.
- Mentoring and guiding Engineering team on technical grounds for the networking products.
- Perform IOS upgrades and patches to fix software and ensure that the environment is bug/vulnerable free by keeping system with up-to-date software.
- Troubleshoot production issues and network/security problems to fix any infra related issues and work with principal vendors and customer to provide the resolution within the proposed timelines.
- Performing RMA for hardware failures and replacement in production environment
- Perform health checks for the critical environments and ensure the systems running up to the standard and no potential failures.
- Setup staging and simulation for customer activities for critical jobs before actual tasks in production environment.
- Able to follow and meet customer SLA for all the incidents and requests / responsible for the service delivery
- Undertake escalation for Enterprise Networking related matters from level 2/3 engineers, perform level 3 onsite or remote troubleshooting for quick resolutions.
- Responsible for updating technical documentations for changes made by engineers and/or managed services customers.
- Responsible for managing vendors and partners for the support matters on technical grounds.
- Responsible for working with cross-function technical teams for Knowledge share and routing for out of scope requests.
- Responsible for support ticket updates when applicable and providing timely updates to management and customer for support cases
- Knowledge of ITIL principles, particularly Incident, Change, Problem and Service Management
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experiences in security technologies for operations centre
- Having Tech lead experience for working 8 to 10 engineers team
- Experience in writing Incident reports and RCA reports for Network / Security outages
- Excellent problem management skills using ITSM tools and provide solution to avoid reoccurrence
- Experienced on working with vendors and customer on outage situation and provide direction to L2/3 engineers and customer on recovering services affectively
- Hands on experience in operations and BAU for fixing user/infra issues in production environment is essential
- Required multi product and technology knowledge on Cisco / Fortinet / HPE / Palo / F5
- Sound knowledge on Routing / Switching / ACI / NXOS / Wireless of Cisco Products
- Good knowledge on Cisco Firepower and Fortinet firewalls. Palo Alto and Checkpoint skills is a bonus
- Technical skills on NAC, Monitoring tools. Possibly F5 technologies for troubleshooting and fixing user/Infra issues
- Experience on performing patching on Critical infra like NXOS, CatOS, VSS, HSRP, etc.
- Indepth understanding about Enterprise Networking Solutions such as VSS, VPC, Multicast , MPLS etc.
- Able to perform capture and log analysis using Wireshark and other logging tools
- Experience on handling customer and principal vendors during critical situations
- Cisco certified in CCIE Lab is a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Network Operations Technical Lead"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345