- Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
- Provide Technical Consulting support to Sales team for Cisco / Aruba networking solution
- Participating in requirement gathering to propose a suitable design that meet customer requirement
- Design a technically feasible solution to meet client requirement
- Participating in customer engagements and presales activities such as solutions meeting, presentation, RFP responses, BOM creation including professional services requirement.
- Conduct proof-of-concept to showcase proposed solution technical feasibility if required
- Proactively participate in maintaining internal knowledgebase sharing technical findings within the Team
- Minimum 5 years of experience as network engineer and 2 years as network presales
- Possesses at least one CCNP
- Familiar with Cisco catalyst, cisco nexus, routers, network monitoring, and Cisco wireless solution
- Familiar with Aruba CX switch solution and Aruba wireless solution
- Experience in designing campus networking (Understand how to propose a solution for data center is a bonus)
- Familiar with use of automation tool and script such as python and ansible to conceptualize and create use cases is a bonus
- Basic knowledge on security solution such as Firewall and NAC
- Flexible in approach and able to adapt to new situations and issues
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Network Presales Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345