- Perform implementation of IT networking systems, ensure reliable, and secure IT network operation under general supervision.
- Report to IT Services Manager. Work under general supervision.
- Perform the design, procurement, and implementation of mid-sized IT networking projects. Suggest and make modifications to the design of IT systems to improve the efficiency, reliability, and security.
- Coordinate with colleagues within Asia or other international offices to gather information or implement projects. Contact end users to identify requirements or troubleshoot problems.
- Perform or lead all phases of mid-sized multi-disciplined IT networking projects, including design, procurement, implementation, and documentation.
- Become a subject matter expert in an IT network sub-specialty (e.g., Routing & switching, Network Security, Network monitoring and Performance).
- Suggest improvement in network designs to improve reliability, security, and efficiency.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot LAN switches technologies, WAN technologies, Wi-Fi infrastructure technologies, network security technologies, network monitoring/ configuration management tools and technologies, and Voice and video infrastructure technologies.
- Coordinate with ISP for requesting and installation new circuits, maintaining, troubleshooting, and monitoring existing circuits and terminating or decommissioning circuits as required.
- Research troubleshoot and resolve special IT issues with general supervision.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Switches, Troubleshooting, Hardware, Citrix, Data Center, CCNP, High Availability, VMware, Routing, Procurement, Configuration Management, Networking, Operating Systems, Windows, Routers, ITIL, Disaster Recovery, WAN, Network Security, Virtualization
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551