- Responsible for pilot line in new product set-up and launching.
- Monitor thin film properties and defect performance throughout the production cycle
- Using the statistical method to ensure process control and monitoring.
- Perform process matric such as Design of Experiments and Analysis of variance (ANOVA) to investigate problems and support process improvements.
- Interact with production, equipment engineering, and quality assurance team to address customer feedback and quality issues.
- Partner and support R&D team need in experiment and sample making to enable the realization of technology roadmaps.
- Degree or Master Degree in Material Science, Engineering, or any equivalent discipline
- 2 to 3 years of related working experience in the semiconductor/electronics/ manufacturing industry
- Understanding of thin-film metallurgy and deposition processes and equipment (Ion beam deposition, PVD, CVD)
- Experience in demonstrating statistical skills in data analysis (JMP/ Minitab/ DOE/ SPC) would be a plus
- Experience with the following tools such as Ellipsometer, X-ray reflectometry, SEM, and EDX would be a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915