- Manage a significant number of key customer accounts.
- Develop solutions to problems within budgetary constraints.
- Negotiate agreements to generate win-win scenarios that ensure a long-term customer relationship
- Carry out effective sales calls, targeting high sales areas for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain and submit to Sales Supervisor/Manager a daily track record of sales calls, properly updated with required information.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
- Maintain close relationships with key accounts, and ensure that the company's products are meeting their requirements where possible. Appraise current and planned customer needs and advise on the application of company products and services to customer requirements. Resolve customer complaints if they arise.
- Conduct relevant product talks, where appropriate, to doctors, nurses and Dieticians in assigned territories.
- Introduce new products to customers.
- Represent company in a professional manner that aligns with company image, ensuring activities comply with legal and ethical standards.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Science or related disciplines
- Min 3 years of sales experience gained in a multinational company, preferably in a related industries (Nutrition/FMCG/Pharmaceutical)
- Analytical, energetic and strive in a highly result-oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Salary - Up to S$5500 per month + 1-month bonus + S$1200 Allowance
- Contract duration: 12-month contract
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796