- Ensure the accurate and timely movement of ocean freight to and from specific locations within the service standards agreed with the Customer.
- Handle and supervise all customer-facing communication and shipment related internal communication between/with stakeholders.
- Handle and supervise exception management in case of service quality deviations including follow-up and problem resolution.
- Monitor and ensure all customs permit declarations are in compliance with Singapore Customs Regulations and Procedures.
- Participate in customer visits, reviews when required.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects related to business process improvement.
- Perform value-added tasks within the scope of the function to meet customer requirements and changes made in the operations process.
- Take on additional tasks (e.g. create / update ISO procedures) during the performance review and/or annual scheduled events (e.g. audits) as assigned by superiors.
- Diploma in business/operation management/transportation/logistics/relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the sea freight industry.
- Knowledge of ocean freight, international trade and relevant laws, regulations, Supply Chain processes and procedures will be good.
- Location: East
- Industry: Logistics industry
- Annual Package: Basic + AWS + VB + Flexibenefits
Interested candiates please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Tay Tong Fang Nicole | Personnel Reg No.: R1546889 | EA License: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889