- Act as clients' main point of contact for AML and KYC related matters and be an expert on the relevant policies and procedures with a sound understanding of the local regulatory requirements.
- Obtain and review the appropriate documentation and reference data ensuring regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed before entering deals.
- Prepare clients for entering deals by explaining and articulating the level of documentation and regulations required and works closely with internal departments such as Compliance and Centre of Excellence ensuring all necessary requirements are met and red flags or alerts are escalated in a timely manner while delivering satisfaction to client needs.
- Ensures CRS form, tax documentation and other related documents are received from clients and validated by internal departments.
- Effectively manage deal flow in a time sensitive and often pressurized environment.
- Participate in project management activities such as reporting, planning, issue/risk tracking, scheduling, effort estimation and tracking plus other preparatory work like UAT.
- Update progress to team, highlights issues/gaps or potential task delays and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Reviews control reports to effectively mitigate risks and resolve problems from the client onboarding process.
- Responsible for complex, and/or global client profiles.
- No direct reports and provides guidance to less experienced colleagues as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Banking/Accounting/Finance, or any relevant field.
- At least 5-7 years of total work experience in managing corporate client onboarding is good to have.
- Experience in the financial sector, front office KYC and onboarding, or client-facing/project management is good to have
- Good research and analytical skills, be able to work independently and be resourceful when it comes to resolution of various issues.
- Knowledge on OFAC, CRS and tax documentation is good to have.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955