- The keeper of all Key performance Indicators or KPIs, scorecard reporting related to the assigned Operations.
- Understand the objective of each parameters, definition, target, calculation, frequency, source, retrieval method.
- Streamline and further automate better method of retrieval to shorten the preparation time.
- Work with internal IT and customer on changes, improvement, clarification of existing and new parameters.
- Highlight issues of failing Key performance Indicators (KPIs) and trigger correction action with relevant function.
- Construct value stream mapping and analyse data trends to identify improvement areas and follow through to implementation.
- Initiate digitalization opportunities through designing, developing and implementing applications and platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Access, VBA) and Analytical tools (e.g. Rprogramming, Python)
- Good in using and creating operations dashboards to identify focus areas and drive improvement (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Good knowledge in lean six sigma methodology, process mapping and value stream mapping to identify improvement areas.
- Good knowledge in latest automation technologies and implementation. (e.g. RPA, AI, Machine Learning)
- Strong presentation skills and able to articulate, communicate and present to multiple stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience in resolving problems creatively and innovatively.
Experience and Qualification
- At least a Bachelor's Degree holder in Supply Chain, Data Analytics and/or Statistics, preferably with at least one year of working experience.
- Lean Six Sigma and Business Analytics qualification will have added advantage.
- Prefers hands on experience in R programming, visualization tools and python.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889