- To provide first level support and control for trading desks
- Validating contracts between trading desk inputs against external sources
- Monitoring irregular trading transactions i.e. late bookings, amendments or cancelled trades without justification etc.
- Tracking month to date deals for cost reporting
- Monitoring the feeding of electronic executed trades for fail trades including application uptime
- Assist in trade life cycle event management such as exercise, fixing, expiry, early termination etc.
- Tracking for corporate actions and event driven scenarios
- Assisting in queries and issues raised by internal or external stakeholders i.e. accounts, finance, brokers etc.
- Performing end-of-day reconciliation between external sources and system inputs
- Performing end-of-trade day session reporting for trade statistics
- Managing documentation and administration for business processes
- Any other ad-Hoc tasks and projects as required
- Minimum Diploma in Banking & Finance preferred.
- Has a keen interest to work in finance with some knowledge of financial instruments
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel i.e. ability to process, analyse and present data by utilising required functions
- Has a keen eye for details and meticulous with numbers
- Possesses good organizational skills
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917