- Perform day-to-day monitoring on applications and infra healthiness of the platform
- Maintain platform instances deployed in Singapore local private data center, with the guidance from O&M leads
- Deal with client's incidents within SLA definition. Monitor ticket queue and maintain SLA.
- Work on client's requests based on agreed timeline
- Communicate with local clients and gather information related to incident/request they raised.
- Communicate to platform with basic findings and follow up with resolution.
- L2 support - provide workaround and solution
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any equivalent
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in operation support
- Able to understand scripts, code, to be able to perform basic scripting and coding from time to time.
- Able to scrutinize dense logs to identify root causes/find clue of issues. Reproduce issues reported by customer to platform team and present findings through basic troubleshooting for problem tracing.
- Understanding end to end process/framework
- Hands-on experience on other databases like redis ,mongodb, pgsql, mysql
- Understanding of Kafka, Hadoop and Azure/AWS cloud services
- At least 1 to 2 projects, certification
- VMware exposure, interface SSO
- Basic understanding of
- Cybersecurity (conceptual)
- Active Directory related config and troubleshooting
- Networking concept
- Linux OS
- ELK Stack
- Familiar with monitoring software like Prometheus ,Grafana
- Familiar with Kubernetes platform and container concept
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547