- Execute cargo movements in compliance to Sales/Purchase contracts and charter-parties.
- Execute vessels nominations, cargo/date range declaration to terminals and counterparties.
- Handle shipping operations for chartered vessels.
- Ensure all necessary financial security is in place.
- Appoint independent inspectors, expeditors and ship agents.
- Monitor closely vessel movements and terminal berthing program.
- Ensure on-spec cargo product qualities and minimize cargo quantity discrepancies.
- Bachelor's degree or Polytechnic Diplomas in relevant fields.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of trading operations will be an advantage.
- 5 days week -Office hours
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977