- Support the strategic implementation of operational support.
- Monitoring and managing operational costs.
- Implementation of an effective operational model
- Relationships and communications with Intra-group outsourcing of Operations, Procurement, Corporate Real Estate
- Meeting the annual objectives of the Operational Management area
- Co-ordination and leverage of Global Insurance operational capabilities
- Efficient and effective operational management information, governance, and administration
- Execution of Group strategies on Insurance Blueprint.
- Co-ordination and improvement of office environment and culture
- Performance measurement and operational benchmarking
- Pro-active identification and investigation of issues or areas of concern and provision of recommendations for action.
- Sound processes to assess and manage costs, risks, and benefits.
- Implementation and monitoring of strategies to minimize losses and other types of risk.
- Management of local implementation and compliance with all relevant Global Insurance policy, standards, guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements, including adherence to the Group's standards of ethical behavior.
- Policies and procedures ensure that operational risk is managed in a commercially sensitive and practical manner.
- Drive re-engineering activity to deliver better, efficient services using Group methodologies
- Ensure effective capacity planning and vendor relationship management
- Governance and documentation
- Bachelor's Degree level in a Technology, Accountancy, Finance, or any relevant field.
- Track record of project management and change execution, working in a relevant area of Insurance, IT, or Operations.
- Experience of working in a complex financial services organization.
- Good insurance business and operational knowledge
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence across different levels.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for investments and assess alternatives in the language of business.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex business requirements.
- Experience in working across business and cultural boundaries.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449