Operation Support Specialist (Planning/ cGMP/ Contract/ Tuas)
Duration: 12 months
Salary : Up to $5600 depending on experience
Manufacturing Excellence Supply & Cost
- Supports the plan, schedule and coordination of maintenance activities with maintenance team and IPT planner with support from other engineers and Senior Manager. Supports activities that interfere with production in order to reduce downtime.
- Serve as landlord for facility with support from other engineers and Senior Manager. Works with operations staff and maintenance team to correct deficiencies in housekeeping, maintenance, and facility-related procedures.
- Generates/support qualification and functional verification document for commissioning.
- Participate/Supports equipment commissioning, including FAT / SAT.
- Supports plant modification proposals and track changes to completion.
- Supports generation of cleaning batch sheets for product change-over and new equipment.
- Participate in cleaning development and cleaning validation activities
- Will support PTO in technology transfers for new product introductions into the plant.
- Carry out training on new operations SOPs and on-the-job training for technicians, including cGMP, SOPs and safety procedures as needed.
- Works closely with the learning specialist to develop the training packages including the competency-based framework for any new or revised SOP.
Quality / SHE Stewardship Quality Compliance:
- Participate in Proactive Process Analysis (PPA).
- Demonstrates ability to lead/support investigations associated with equipment, facilities, and people with support from other engineers and Senior Manager
- Conduct periodic review of equipment qualification, SOPs, preventive maintenance activities and calibrations.
- Able to support internal, external and corporate QA audits and follow-up on corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Generate SOP's for plant operation in accordance with cGMP and conduct training.
- Able to write technical documents for investigations and audit responses.
- Demonstrates and promotes a safe and injury free work culture and engages employees at all levels on SHE issues.
- Participate in internal, external and Corporate Safety and Environmental audits and follow-up on corrective actions and Preventive actions.
- Serve as point of contact in all aspect of production activities and technical support of all production equipment and facilities.
- Participate in MPS related activities to instill continuous improvement mindset in the operation team.
- Carry out specific administrative tasks as instructed by the Senior Manager, Operations.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical engineering or science related fields
- 2-4 years of experience in operations specialist within cGMP environment
- Experience in process technical
- Good organization & coordination skills
- Good inter-personal skills and communication skills
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579