- Perform day-to-day operational activities in relation to cheque printing and issuance.
- Daily packing, reconciliation, and dispatch of cheques.
- Inventory control including liaison with vendors.
- Maintenance of documentation and checklists.
- Monitor the daily operations and defuse adhoc issues; escalate where applicable.
- Ensure adherence compliance to SOPs, agreed service levels for turnaround / cut-off time, and all relevant policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Contribute towards continuous improvements and project / initiative rollouts.
- Service internal and external customers.
- Assist in verification / authorization of transactions.
- Support demand draft / cashier's order activities.
- Periodic archiving / retrieval of documents.
- Handle monthly billing.
- Involve in issue, incident, and error management and the related follow up and reporting.
- Ensure timely reporting and escalation of risk events / incidents, control issues etc.
- Participate in Risk and Control initiatives and projects, not limited to control deep dives, pre-audit reviews, risk self-assessments, coordination of internal, external, and regulatory audits.
- Diploma/Degree in business administration or any related discipline.
- 1 - 3 years of working experience in a banking operations environment, preferably a processing role.
- Focused and meticulous, with a keen eye for detail.
- Good ability to deliver under tight deadlines and under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate drive to deliver high quality results and commitment to goals.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel with formulas and macros) applications.
- Be open to work overtime on days with high volume of cheque printings (e.g., bulk issuances).
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109