- Responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate operations, in the delivery of promises that we make to our customers.
- Assist in all aspects of payments for Individual Life, Jade Global businesses, as well as expenses and other sundry creditors.
- Ensure sufficient and legitimate approval obtained before processing of payment entries.
- Handle additional functions, as required, e.g. payee screening before payment.
- Record incoming monetary instruments and outgoing payments (by cheque) - adherence to Pouch & Mail (new Global Standards policy).
- Maintain/ Suggest appropriate records/ processes/ procedures in order to adhere to Company internal procedures (FIMs) and Global Standards.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects, tasks, reconciliation, queries and journals.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous and be adaptable to fast paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptability
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940