- Support the operation in all engineering activities (maintenance and repair) for buildings and gas stations, and comply all regulations and HSE requirements and guidelines
- Planning and project management in engineering activities to ensure safe and effective engineering support
- Management, review and coordination for equipment's maintenance, repair, and procurement matters.
- Issuance of purchase orders, work orders, monitoring and vetting of invoices for work done.
- Preparation of budgets for CAPEX and OPEX reporting.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other engineering background
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience with exposure to Engineering Software
- Good Knowledge in Environment and Human Health, Safety, and Security (EHSS)
- Experience in Project Management and Implementation
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915