- Manage terminal operations and ensure that the terminal activities are carried out in timely, safe and efficient manner and comply with all relevant regulatory and company's requirements.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies on compliance with regulations, apply customs permits for deliveries of dutiable products and conduct joint emergency response exercise with SCDF to ensure timely renewal of all operations licenses.
- Manage tanker truck fleet & drivers to ensure safe operations and deliveries to service stations and customers sites.
- Manage and ensure operations and maintenance activities are performed safely, efficiently and cost effectively.
- Maintain and update operational and HSSE manuals in order to comply with the requirements of SS651 & ISO450001 Safety & Health Management System.
- Appointed as Fire Safety Manager for the Terminal and manage terminal Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) and conform to HSSE procedures & regulations.
- Maintain terminal Safety Case & MHI requirement.
- Prepare, plan and monitor capital budget expenditure and manage operating expenses.
- Maintain terminal stock replenishment and related matters.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in supervising fuel operations (road tanker and vessel) and fuel storage inventory management
- Familiar with Governmental Regulations and WSH Act Regulations
- Able to organize work systematically
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915