As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
SME for New Business-related projects, mainly on enhancements to New Business processes and systems functionalities, support strategic projects, product launches and regulatory requirements to improve productivity and overall customer experience.
Person must have experience in managing projects and have in depth knowledge of New Business processing.
- Identify, analyze, and implement systems and process workflows to improve/automate the New Business functions.
- SME for New Business on projects relating from front end E-submission systems to backend policy admin systems that will improve the customer experience and efficient processing as a key metrics
- Define scope and lead user requirement gathering and document robust business requirements for system development.
- Investigate and liaise with IT team for timeline and fixes
- Be a change leader, demonstrate and live by example to show change management to rest of staff
- Incorporate the customer POV in all activities
- Obtain signoff from the relevant stakeholders in Operations
- Review and provide feedback on critical areas and challenge process/information when required
- Liaise with cross-functional or regional IT representatives to support smooth running of the project
- Plan and conduct system testing , results verification prior and after releasing system to the business users for product releases, Workflow, and base system enhancements
- Facilitate the communication between IT and business users to ensure all have a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Prepare training documentation and update SOPs for new systems/products and conduct training to related stakeholders
- Prepare dashboards for reporting on TAT & productivity and resource management.
- Provide support for BAU activities when needed
- Support Post implementation and Production issues, investigate and liaise with IT team for timeline and fixes
- Any other adhoc duties assigned by the manager
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or any related discipline
- Experience in Resource and Project Planning
- Experience in handling and managing Post implementation and Production issues,
- More than 7 years solid experience working in life operations, ideally across New Business in the insurance industry.
- Around 2 years of project management or related experience, working in similar role to BA and testing experience.
- good analytical and problem-solving skills along with being organized, structured & methodological, assertive characteristics are required
- Independently driven with ability to work well in large teams and provide deliveries with minimal supervision
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.