- On-Boarding of new funds on the investment linked fund platform and Migration of assets from existing underlying funds to new funds.
- Provide system requirements and perform end-to-end User Acceptance Testing
(UAT) for onboarding of new funds
- Clearing of negative units of the underlying funds. Depending on the process of clearing the negative units will start 2-3 months before the asset migration.
- Premium re-direction of future regular premiums and recurring premiums
using a script. The premium re-direction will be approximately 2-3 weeks before
- Actual asset migration using the script. To update all parties on the number of
policies successfully migrated, and the number not migrated due to pending
- After asset migration, IT to provide list of policies for price patching. Together with IT,
to monitor the price patching daily.
- Inform policyholders via letters and SMS for affected policies.
- Daily monitoring and liaison with IT on those policies not migrated due to pending
transactions, and ensure all policies are eventually migrated.
- Rectification of fund units, if any, for fund closure audit.
Qualification and requirements
- Degree in Business/Finance related areas or any related discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in Life Operations / Investment or Fund Operations
- Knowledge of software: Word, Excel, Power Point, Bloomberg, and VBA/Python
programming skills is a plus
- Excellent organizational capabilities, reliable and able to meet tight deadlines
Business acumen for managing various stakeholders with good communication
skills, verbal and written
- Good team player with critical thinking
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109