- Timely, prepare, monitor, and verify shipping documents from suppliers and send shipping instructions of materials for shipment.
- Arrange payment to suppliers on time and monitor receivable payment from customers. Check and make sure credit line is needed and facilitate its application. Escalate potential issues in the department in a timely manner
- Handle internal system (SAP, NNFS etc) and record all the transaction data . Timely input monthly closing entries into internal accounting system and providing shipping documents to accounting on time for proper management of profit and loss for the department.
- Initiate and follow the instruction to communicate with customer/supplier/shipping company etc. to provide required documents in a strictly timely fashion by reminding involved parties in verbal and written means.
- Assist Operation Manager and Traders to conduct contract negotiation, despach and demurrage negotiation.
- Assist Trader to proceed derivative trading and report in the department and internal/external stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within the Trading industry.
- Prior experience in Metals Trading will be highly advantageous.
- Possess knowledge in bulk shipment, Letter of Credit, Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP 600), and Uniform Rule for Collections (URC 522).
- Good communication skills including the proven ability to effectively convey information and ideas clearly in both written and verbal means to internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of incoterms (FOB, CFR, CIF etc.)
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080