- To ensure that the vessels are operationally ready to meet the requirements of the clients
- To ensure that the vessels meet with service standard of marketing commitments to clients
- To ensure vessel meet with local requirements within the operating area
- To be the champion of shipboard and operational safety procedures
- To work with the Technical Manager to ensure the serviceability of the vessels
- To review and work on drydock budgets and cost
- To ensure that the vessels meet the preventive maintenance schedule and budget
- To ensure that the vessel Class, Safety and Annual certificates remain valid
- To ensure all vessels manned to flag state requirement and as per STCW convention (as amended)
- Maintain currency of competency for all seagoing staff
- To ensure experience and capable senior officers with required skill sets to suit type and vessel operations are deployed onboard vessels
- To deliver the service requirement of the Clients
- Diploma in Nautical Studies/Maritime or related fields.
- Prior experience in handling OSVs will be highly advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080