- Lead the Operations Division which includes production, planning, procurement, logistic and warehouse
- Responsible and overseas project be executed OSBIT (On Spec. Budget and In Time)
- To be primary interface with customer and maintain communication with the internal organization, being, the sales department, engineering, logistics, supply chain, production, service and finance
- Logistic planning, resource deployment and productivity monitoring to ensure maximized use of workforces
- Great eye for detail and good with managing cultural diversity
- Develop, implement and maintain SOP and quality assurance protocols
- Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Logistics Operations.
- Prior experience within the Oil & Gas industry will be highly advantageous.
- Ability to interpret figures and the capacity to maintain an overview and work under pressure
- Comfortable to work in Tuas (shuttle bus will be provided).
- Comfortable to travel if required.
- Able to coordinate and work with multiple proposal and tight timeline.
- Able to interact effectively with stakeholders of different levels across the organization.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080