- Assisting the Premier Service Managers and their team, jointly own the client servicing and satisfaction of the customers in their team's portfolio.
- Ensure that service standards are met by their team members and that the team is aware of and adheres to regulatory, cross border and operational guidelines.
- Support the premier service managers in assisting all customer related enquires and instructions in different countries.
- Understand client requirements and ability to speak to customer over the phone and meet customer to take in basic banking instructions.
- Track and resolve issues on all submitted instructions
- Adhere to internal policies and ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures
- To submit all payments remittances / term deposit timely
- To prepare, sort out DHL & local courier to respective teams
- Ensuring that customer correspondence, enquiries, and requests are attended to promptly and accurately, while maintaining a high standard of client confidentiality, service and care.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in a retail-banking environment with focus in service
- Good knowledge of Wealth Management products and HUB and well-versed in regulatory requirements, administrative and procedural matters
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940