- Successful applicant will be assigned to functions within the Asia Securities Operations team, including asset data management, settlements & derivatives and/or transfers.
- Understanding of the core system and process workflow are essential.
- There is an expectation that he/she understands the relevant market markets and demonstrate front-to-back knowledge of the process(es) he/she is handling.
- Proactively manages and resolves discrepancies, relating to the functions he/she is responsible for, with internal and external stakeholders, both locally and abroad
- Participates to Operational projects, proactively drives and implements process enhancement and improvements, where necessary
Preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Settlements, Derivatives and/or Asset Transfer processes. Experience in Private Banking is a plus.
Good knowledge and practice of Office suite. Excel VBA macro knowledge is a plus.
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903