- The incumbent will be required to perform the full spectrum of account data analytics and planning
- Optimize operations plan to meet changing business needs.
- Perform resource allocation and work assignment for implementing business operations.
- Determine operational risk factors and provide relevant mitigation plans.
- Perform regular operations reviews to identify any issues/inconsistencies.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Participate in annual budget and quarterly review in analysing trend and anticipate bottleneck.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
- Participate in other digital projects such as new systems implementation, tools development, etc
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to analyze and understand operation issues in order to translate them into system specifications and deliverable solutions in timely manner.
- Play an integral role in designing solution tools in partnership with operation and solution team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required to work in project environments
- Diploma/Degree in supply chain or logistic
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience/knowledge of transportation or logistics domains
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency with BI tools
Shinn, Hongyou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1768063