1) Installing, upgrading and patching databases to recommended levels
2) Tuning and monitoring performance of databases. Design and deploy efficient queries, stored procedures and additional scripts to automate reporting and maintenance
3) Supporting systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in terms of database
4) Providing support for functionality tests as needed; working with IT teams to revise key system components based on test results as appropriate; assisting in the development of necessary supporting documentation
5) Researching and evaluating alternatives and recommend solutions for business issues
6) Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies.
7) Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality.
At least 3 years of experience as Oracle Database Administration
Obtained Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related studies
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly
** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Dianne Balmaceda Antonio (R1105287)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd (EA License: 02C3423)
Dianne Balmaceda Antonio EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105287