Min Experience Required: 4 years
- Development of policy and procedures as they relate to data management, security and archiving.
- Sizing and allocation of data storage based on requirements and existing data usage.
- Designing of primary database objects (tables, views, indexes) based on requirements given by application team.
- Creating and modifying of database structure, as necessary, from information given by application team.
- Coding in Oracle PL/SQL for primary database objects such as views, materialized views, stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- Writing of ad hoc scripts for purposes of large-scale data patching/cleansing.
- Troubleshooting of application issues from database angle.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Controlling user access to the database.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of application-generated queries to the database.
- Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- At least 4 years of experience with Oracle Database as DBA/Consultant/ App DBA including 2 years of experience on Oracle RAC and 1 year of experience on Oracle streams.
- Knowledge of Oracle Golden-Gate and ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) Skills are highly desired
- 2 to 5 years of In-depth Oracle Database (versions 10g 11g) administration experience in an enterprise level environment.
- Must have clear understanding on various RDBMS & technologies (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, Unix, Wintel etc)
- Must have extensive working knowledge on Oracle DB Admin, troubleshooting on Unix and Wintel platforms
- Able to understand data flow, i.e. how data is created and changed at which point during the application process
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering or equivalent
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612