- Promote company's Parts and attend to enquiries on order status.
- Process orders and claims.
- Gather market information from customers.
- Review monthly sales data and propose improvements.
- Expedite back orders by communicating with 3PLs and warehouse group.
- Communicate with procurement group to improve order fulfilment rate.
- Prepare and present sales report(s) to customers.
- Assist management in extracting valuable data from SAP.
- Assist in the making of agreement(s) between company and customers.
- Be a secondary person-in-charge to ensure business continuity.
- Proactive in proposing operational improvements.
- Proficiency in SAP (SD/MM modules), Excel and Power Point
- Familiar with logistics terminologies and Incoterms
- Experience in sales (automotive industry is a plus)
- Good sales negotiation and time management skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Able to travel 2-3 days in a month regionally
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547