- Responsible for understanding the media landscape and identify the mix of media channels that will best advertise the products to its target audience.
- Identify ways to optimise costs and effectiveness for campaigns.
- Work with media buyers and aggregators on media and placement strategy.
- Defines the strategy and liaise on buying.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or in any related majors
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in Performance, Paid Media Strategy/Planning and ongoing counsel
- Must have experience in Integrated and Mix-Media Touchpoint reporting and recommendations.
- Good to have certification in Google Ad partner or Meta Ad.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955