To provide one-stop customer services across all channels of communications and to cross sell bank's products and services whenever the opportunity arises.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To consistently meet the Customer Centre targets set (KPIs) without compromising quality of service delivery
- To ensure accuracy and compliance for all customers' requests
- To successfully cross-sell the Bank's products and services
- To adhere to professional standards of behavior & conduct when dealing with customers & fellow CSOs.
- Flexibility in work deployment when business needs arise
- Support and protect the company brand by creating positive discussions in the social media community and to ensure message consistency across the different online platforms
- Min GCE O levels or higher
- Possess high-quality customer service skills and a professional communication style
- Candidates with no experience are open to apply
- Having a conducive environment with high-speed internet connection at home is beneficial for possible WFH assignment.
- Minimum twenty hours per week, min four hours per day, including weekdays and weekends
- Shift timings:
- 9am to 1pm
- 6pm to 10pm weekdays and weekends
- Training will be provided
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109