We are hiring market research assistants for our client for a part-time position.
This role requires a minimum commitment of 20 hours / week, likely during the evening. The period of commitment will be 3-12 months.
- Handling outbound calls to existing market research participants to validate data
- Identify nuances in customer responses and record as necessary. As the targeted pool of respondents for the market research project will be mandarin-speaking, the incumbent will be required to be able to carry out a conversation with them to validate information and data
- Administrative functions such as: recording data, filing, assisting the team with any other ad-hoc projects
- Singapore citizen
- Strong listening skills
- Meticulous, with good administrative skills (proficiency in Excel is a must)
- Flexible, with the ability to work around project requirements
- Able to commit up to a year
- 20 hours/week
- Monday - Friday
Interested candidates may send in a simple resume to email@example.com, or call 6232 8809.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454