- Source, develop and manage relationships with partners, schools and key stakeholders across the organization's wide range of products and services.
- Responsible for charting the hierarchical structure of the schools, such as Polytechnics & Universities' Career Services office for the organization's affiliates.
- Co-ordinate all plans and efforts for all relevant school projects, sponsorships and school collateral distribution for internal teams and school teams for affiliates.
- Network with your partner and identify collaboration opportunities with the respective schools, companies and new leads of contacts to promote, barter trade or negotiate exposure for the organization's products and services.
- To identify opportunities and generate creative ideas for branding purposes or revenue contribution to the growth in business development, sales and marketing whenever applicable.
- To oversee sponsorships acquisition efforts and management of the student representatives, union group, companies or organizations to gain entry for relevant event participation and to present events or talks whenever required.
- Serves as a bridge and mouthpiece for feedback from the schools, companies and "spokes-representative" and to work closely with product, sales, marketing and events management to deliver quality offerings to meet both the schools, companies and our business objectives.
- To assist achievement in performance metrics for registrations and applications across the organization's products and services in online and offline efforts.
- To assist with affiliate marketing, partnership marketing and influencer or Key Opinion Leaders' (KOLs) online and offline engagements.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Partnership Management, Account Management and Business Development.
- Prior experience within the Education industry will be advantageous.
- Prior working experience in Marketing will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent relationship management skills and proposal writing skills.
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080